To sell your books back online, check out
Stop by at the New Castle Campus, Wilson Graduate Center, and Dover Campus to
sell back your textbooks.
*Please note that Valore Books is not affiliated with the Campus Store in any way*
Stop by at the New Castle Campus, Wilson Graduate Center, and Dover Campus to sell back your textbooks.
All Sites All Dates
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM*
*Unless otherwise noted
Wednesday, August 29th 2018
Thursday, December 13th - Friday, December 14th 2018
Wednesday, January 9th 2019
Thursday, May 9th - Friday, May 10th 2019
Monday, August 27th 2018
Monday, December 10th 2018
Monday, May 6th 2019
Tuesday, August 28th 2018
Tuesday, December 11th - Wednesday, December 12th 2018
Tuessday, January 8th 2019
Thursday, May 7th - Wednesday, May 8th 2019
Prices for buying textbooks back are determined by three categories:
These books will be used for the upcoming term per the request of WilmU Faculty. Books that meet this category will be purchased on average at 40% of current list price.
Books that fall into this category are books that have NOT been requested by WilmU Faculty for the upcoming term or that we a surplus of. In this case, a wholesaler will pay the wholesale market value. Wholesale market value ranges from 0-33% of the retail price, depending on the national demand for the book.
Books that fall into this category have NOT been requested by WilmU Faculty for the upcoming term, or are books that we have a surplus, and/or do NOT have a wholesale market value. These Books tend to be older titles that have gone out of print, have been replaced by a newer edition, or are not commonly used on campuses across the nation (local titles). The Campus Stores nor the wholesale company need these titles and therefore cannot pay any money for them. We can donate or recycle these books at your request.
- We cannot quote buyback prices over the phone without physically determining the condition and edition of the title.
- You do not need your sales receipt in order to sell your used books.
- The best time to sell your books back is at the end of the current school session.
- Limit 1 copy per student.
Reasons for not buying back books:
- The publisher has a new edition and the old edition has no value.
- Faculty has not placed an order for that book next semester.
- Edition is out-of-date or will be out-of-date next semester.
- Damaged book, including, but not limited to water damage, missing or torn pages, pages falling out.
- A packaged component, such as a CD, is missing.
- A custom book designed for one semester use.
- A 'disposable' book such as a workbook in which pages are intended to be filled in or torn out.
- A one-time use item, such as an online access code that cannot be used by another student or software accompanying the book may not be reusable.
- If you do not have all of the components of a package.
- The condition of the book being sold back.
- The current demand for the book.